Why I'm writing here

Hello,

in this Post I want to explain why I start writing here or what I want to write here.

Like the Name of the Blog the Themes of this Blog are technical things I want to write about my Electronic Projects and also about the Software Part I Need to do for it.

Often when I have a Problem I start to Google and when I find the solution I use it. But when I have the same or similiar Problem I try to find the old solution and it tooks some time till I find it.
So I think the best would be, I write it down here and maybe some People who are searching for a solution of the same Problem they will find a quick solution here.

If my English is bad I'm sorry about it, though I'm a german guy. But I think writing here in English is better to reach/help more People and I hope that writing here will improve my English.

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

FPGA 50Hz Notch and 1-10Hz Highpass Filter Implementation

FPGA Notch the third and PCIe Block Diagram

FPGA 50Hz Notch ... Second Version