Fix Point Solver

In my last Post I wrote about my Embedded ADS Project and that I want to implement some Filters.

For my Filter implementation I let Matlab calculate the coefficients and then build and simulate it in Simulink.
Now I want to describe the Filter in VHDL though I Need there any Kind of Point Arithmetics I decided to test it with Fixed Point.
To get the right sizes I Need and to easy translate binary Fixpoint Numbers to Real values I wrote a little helpful tool for that.
I hadn't found a really good tool so I decided to publish my tool here so any one could use or Improve it.

If you found a big bug or you had done some improvement by your own so please write me and I can update it here.

Now a Picture of my Tool:


With the Radio Buttons you can Switch between the Conversion Modes.

It's possible that the Program will get killed if you won't write a number or rather no numericals in the Input Boxes.

So please don't look too long at the Code it's just quick and dirty :D

Only Exe
Full Project Zip

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

FPGA 50Hz Notch and 1-10Hz Highpass Filter Implementation

FPGA Notch the third and PCIe Block Diagram

FPGA 50Hz Notch ... Second Version